OSOYOO Model-X Motor Driver Module for Arduino V2.0 Robot Car(model#2017003700)Shipping Policy | Refund Policy
1) High operating voltage, which can be up to 40 volts;
2) Large output current, the instantaneous peak current can be up to 3A;
3) With 25W rated power;
4) Two built in H-bridge, high voltage, large current, full bridge driver, which can be used to drive DC motors, stepper motors, relay coils and other inductive loads.
5) Using standard logic level signal to control.
6) Able to drive a two-phase stepper motor or four-phase stepper motor, and two-phase DC motors.
7) Adopt a high-capacity filter capacitor and a freewheeling diode that protects devices in the circuit from being damaged by the reverse current of an inductive load, enhancing reliability
8) The module can utilize the built-in stabilivolt tube 78M05 to obtain 5v from the power supply. But to protect the chip of the 78M05 from damage, when the drive voltage is greater than 12v, an external 5v logic supply should be used.
9) Drive voltage: 5-35V; logic voltage: 5V
10) PCB size: 4.2 x 4.2 cm