OSOYOO WIFI Shield V1.3 ESP8266 Module for Arduino UNOShipping Policy | Refund Policy
This is a Wifi/Bluetooth extension Shield for Arduino which widely used for Wifi and Bluetooth Control in related projects. The OSOYOO Uart Wifi Shield connects OSOYOO basic Board to other remote devices through wifi Internet, a perfect IoT tool for Arduino fans.
This ESP8266 is an ultra-low power UART WiFi module. The OSOYOO Uart Wifi Shiel is based on the ESP-12S with the ESP8266 WiFi chip.
No additional soldering or wiring needed, just stack the shield on to Arduino UNO or any compatible Arduino main board, select the pins for serial communication with mini jumpers and the hardware connection is completed!
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on. (Unless the standard size Arduino, such as Nano, Mini)
- 3V power supply using advanced chip (with the official expansion board power chip ESP12S same), so 3.3V Arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official chip work as normal, there is no gap.
- It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
- Constructed using high-quality components.
- Key/Reset button to allow easy automated reboot and update when flashing firmware to the ESP8266.
- Built-in high-speed automatic voltage-level-translation allows for use of 3.3v and 5v Arduino boards and protects the ESP8266 GPIO pins from over-voltage
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade WiFi module with a metal shield, immunity to interference.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 standard pitch leads to a stable industrial grade WiFi module all interfaces, enabling developers to easily develop deep.
- Use stackable design, it can continue to accumulate above the other modules, easy to use.
- Onboard four LED displays the status of ESP8266, namely PWR, L_D13, STA
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard(2.4G only).
- Support the STA/AP work modes
- Input Voltage: +5VDC Internal Source+7V to 9VDC(External Source)
- ESP8266 Module Supply: +3.3VDC
- ESP Shield Default Baudrate Settings are 9600 kbps baudrate, 8 bit data, 1 stop bit and no parity
- Onboard ESP12S WiFi module with preloaded AT firmware
- Jumper selectors for software or hardware UART and PC-ESP communication.
- Stackable Digital I/O header: This header pin is Digital I/O pin stacked to the OSOYOO UNO board. Other Arduino shield can be stacked on top of this stackable header.
- Stackable Analog Input pin header: This header pin is Analog Input pin stacked to the OSOYOO UNO board. Other Arduino shield can be stacked on top of this stackable header.
- Serial Selector: User may select D4 as the RX pin, select D5 as the TX pin from OSOYOO UNO board with the mini jumpers.
Fritzing Part file download link:
More detailed information see : https://osoyoo.com/2020/07/31/introduction-of-osoyoo-uart-wifi-shield/
The WIFI Shield V1.3 can used in these kits:
OSOYOO V2.1 Robot Car for Arduino Model#2019012400 & 2019005000
OSOYOO WiFi Internet of Things Learning Kit For Arduino Model# 2020003000
V2.0 Mecanum Wheel Robotic Kit for Arduino Mega2560 Model# 2021006600
M2.0 Metal Chassis Mecanum Wheel Robotic (for Arduino Mega2560) Model# 2020006000