Conductive Thread 2 Bobbins 65ft/20m 60-80 Ω/m Smooth Sewable for Arduino Lilypad with Needle Threader
- Silber Fiber: What sets this thread apart from the other conductive thread that we carry is the fact that it’s actually spun from silver fiber making it incredibly smooth and without the loose hairs seen on other Robbins.
- Super Low Resistance & Ultra High Condutive Performance:It means the resistance is as low as about 60-80(Ω/m).Suitable for hand or machine sewing (as a bobbin thread).
- 65ft/20m for a Robboin: This is 20 meters of smooth conductive thread wound on a metal Robbin. Use it to sew up all of your e-textile projects.
- This small bobbin is a great way to get into wearable electronics without the upfront cost of buying an entire spool of thread. Close to 40 feet of thread is enough to get a simple design stitched onto your shirt, backpack or hat.
- Package: 2x robbins conductive thread; 1x needle threader; 1x needle;
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.