OSOYOO 10 Pcs Sound Sensor Microphone Sound Detection Module for Robot Smart Car for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 3B+ 4
- It has a built-in capacitive electret microphone which is highly sensitive to sound.
- This sensor can identify presence or absence of sound.
- They are small and lightweight. With a mounting hole,convenient for install and fixed.
- Sensitivity Adjustable : On the top of the sound sensor is a little flathead screw you can turn to adjust the sensitivity and analog output of the sound sensor.
- Online Tutorial is offered. and Size: 1.34*0.63inch / 3.4cm * 1.6cm
This is a sound sensor for breadboarding, it can be used with Arduin UNO, Nano, Mega 2560,micro bit, Teansy, ESP32 and Raspberry pi and more.We offer online tutorial:
For Arduin UNO R3 board ：https://osoyoo.com/?p=9521
For Raspberry Pi: http://osoyoo.com/2016/08/18/pi3-sound-sensor/ or http://1t.click/2BH
For micro bit： http://osoyoo.com/2018/09/17/micro-bit-lesson-using-the-sound-detection-sensor
This sensor can identify presence or absence of sound，but it can't recognize the frequence or volum, you'd better don’t use the module to collect sound signal.
It has 3 pins that needs to be connected to your Arduin. OUT Pin is connected to the input pin, GND is connected to the ground, the VCC is connected to +5V.
Working Voltage : 3.3V-5V
This unit draw only a bit of power, you can power it from a pin of Arduin or IO pin of Pi.
Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low levels)
Fixed bolt hole for convenient installation.
10 x sound sensor module
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.