OSOYOO Starter Learning Kit for BBC Micro:bit
- OSOYOO Starter Learning Kit for BBC Micro Bit is designed to achieve the goal, a quick start for beginners and to do experiments with advance embedded system for experience professionals.
- This Kit have 19 project Basic Tutorials and 21 project Starter Learning Tutorials . including servo, DC motor and Fan , photosensitive sensor , buzzer module, RGB light and etc. You’ll experience what the tens of thousands of engineers, designers, artists and hobbyists already know about this awesome and educational prototyping platform.
- Suitable for age 10+,Powerful technical support - Official forum (http://osoyoo.com/?p=20181) and E-mail .
- Note: This kit isn't included BBC Micro:bit board!
- It can be used for classroom teaching. Students can use this kit to create or complete more projects assigned by their teachers.Learning MicroPython for STEM Education.
- What is micro bit?
Micro:bit is a pocket-sized microcontroller designed for kids and beginners learning how to program, letting them easily bring ideas into DIY digital games, interactive projects and robotics. It has built in Bluetooth , motion detection, a compass, and an LED display. You can use your BBC micro:bit for all sorts of cool creations, from robots to musical instruments – the possibilities are endless. This little device has an awful lot of features, like 25 red LED lights that can flash messages.
What is OSOYOO Starter Learning Kit For BBC Micro bit？
OSOYOO Starter Learning Kit for BBC Micro Bit will be able to complete circuits that will teach you how to use BBC micro bit to read sensors, move motors, build Bluetooth devices and more, all with guided walk-throughs on how to complete each project. It can be used for classroom teaching. Students can use this kit to create or complete more projects assigned by their teachers.
Learn how to use a micro:bit (powering it up, connecting modules, coding it, and more)
No soldering required - build your first circuit in minutes
Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the BBC micro:bit using the breakout Board for the BBC micro:bit.
Step by step guidance on a series of projects that demonstrate the power of the micro:bit in a simple, effective way
Use the internal sensors of the micro:bit to react to physical events
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.