x1 x10 Mini USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Module CH340C 5V 16M Micro-Controller for ArduinoShipping Policy | Refund Policy
- The Nano is a compact board which is fully compatible with Arduino NANO board. The Nano is a small, complete, and more or less the same functionality of the UNO, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Same as the nano, arduino nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output.They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions.
- The Nano has 8 analog inputs, each of which provide 10 bits of resolution.By default they measure from ground to 5 volts, though is it possible to change the upper end of their range using the analogReference( ) function. Analog pins 6 and 7 cannot be used as digital pins. Additionally, some pins have specialized functionality.
- The Nano has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other micro controllers. Such as UART TTL (5V) serial communication and I2C (TWI) and SPI communication100