OPEN BOX refurbished Model 3 V2.0 Robot Car for ArduinoShipping Policy | Refund Policy
This is a refurbished robot car from returning product.
The return is due to missing parts. We've filled in the missing parts.
The quality and functionality is exactly same as original new product except the pack box is used.
You will save 30% from original price. Only available to USA buyer.
The detail of the original product is as following:
Looking for a perfect gift for Christmas?
Want to learn STEM?
OSOYOO Robot Learning Kit
This Kit is designed for beginners to learn programming and get hands-on experience on robot design and assembly.
We have developed a step-by-step tutorial which evolves from a simple car without any control to a multi-function robotic car controlled by mobile APP.
Every lesson has detailed sample code with comments, circuit graph, assembly instruction and video. Even if you have no programming experience, you can follow the step-by-step instruction and gradually become a master.
Our robotic car is 100% open source. If you are an intermediate player and have time to read our code comments, you can easily customize this robotic car to make your own project for science fair, college homework or even commercial applications.
- Valued DIY intelligent Sets: OSOYOO 2WD V2 robot car kit for Arduino is an educational STEM kit for beginners to learn how to build and program fully-functional robots and improve logical thinking, mechanical, and electrical abilities. Give your child the gift of a great education — STEM skills will last a lifetime, and as more jobs become automated, this knowledge will only increase in value
- Monolithic Integrated Expansion board: OSOYOO 2WD V2 robot car kits for Arduino use OSOYOO Motor Shield which integrate L293DD driver chip, power switch, and many pins to enable to add all sensors. Inserting this shield, you needn’t install additional motor driver shield and sensor expansion board. To avoid potential errors of motors and battery box, we redesigned the expansion board by adding XH2.54 interfaces of motors and power.
- Easy to Follow Tutorial: To help beginners to build a robot car, we provide detailed tutorials include video instructions, schematic diagram, sample code and installation steps. You will learn how to take your OSOYOO Robot Car from a simple setup, with basic movements, to a fully-fledged multi-functional robotic car controlled by a mobile application. Detailed tutorials include video instructions, schematic diagram, sample code and installation steps.
- Multi-functional Robot kit: The electronic components list: basic Board for Arduino, USB Cable, OSOYOO Motor Shield for UNO, Bluetooth Module, Ultrasonic Sensor & Holder, Servo Motor, 5 channel Tracking Module, 2 Obstacle Sensors, Buzzer Sensor Module, Infrared IR Remote and Receiver, & Transmitter. With these board and shield, the robot car has auto-go, IR remote control, Line tracking, follow me, obstacle avoidance, and imitation driving.
- Humanized design: To avoid some errors, the chassis of the robot car have clear prints. With voltage meter, it can notice you when you need to power the battery. 5 channel tracking module allows the car a wider range of detection and movement.
OSOYOO Motor Shield
Control the external input power, convenient for control the car and turn off to upload program, avoid potential errors, press the switch to turn on the power, press again to turn off the power.
Redesigned expansion board interfaces
The original expansion board has many pins available on the board and need a motor driver module to fulfill the car's functions. Our redesigned expansion board integrated the pins of the sensors, makes wiring become very handy and easy and almost impossible to make mistakes when installing sensors. We also reserved the pins on the board so DIY lovers can customize it and have more possibilities
L293DD Motor Driver Chip
The OSOYOO Motor Shield is based on the L292DD chip, which deliveries output current up to 1.2A each channel. it requires a 6V to 15V power supply to power the motor and also includes an on-board 5V voltage regulator for powering the driver chip. It lets you drive two DC motors with your board for Arduino, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
- Standard pin out for Arduino UNO shield
- Based on L293DD motor driver chip
- Drive 2 DC motor or 1 stepper
- External power input & switch
- 5V/3.3V/GND power interfaces
- Hardware uart interface / Software uart interface
- Sensor interfaces
- All GPIO pin out
Imitate Real-World Driving
You can use the app imitate real-world driving through your iOS or Android device with your kids, family or friends, the app provides a virtual steering wheel and gear that allows you to imitate real-world driving.
Infrared Remote Control
Through the infrared remote receiver and controller, this enables the car to move as you want, which greatly enhances the play ability of the car.
Don’t Touch Me
Through the the ultrasonic module, the car will not touch the object in front but always keep distance, follow the object to move .This feature can also help children build ways to think and make them interested.
Under this mode, the OSOYOO robot car will automatically detect obstacles in front of it no matter which direction it is from, with the ultrasonic sensors by sending waves and calculating the distance. Keep your car away from collision and enjoy the fun.
The line tracking modules at the bottom of the car make sure it follows the runway you design with its infrared transmitter tube and an infrared receiver tube. Draw your own track with your partner, let the car follow the track, and race together whose robot car reaches the finish line first.
Rechargeable Battery Included
Osoyoos Robot Building DIY Kit comes with everything you need including the battery, this 9V 650mAh lithium-ion battery comes with a common Micro USB charging cord and charging indicator.
Motor driver module which has newly designed wiring sockets can greatly simplify the assembly procedure and wire connection stability.
OSOYOO robot car kit has a voltage meter which can monitor the battery status at real time. you can know when to power the battery
Easy to Follow Tutoria
You will learn how to take your OSOYOO robot car from a simple setup, with basic movements, to a multi-functional robotic car controlled by a mobile application.
Give your child the gift of a great education
Give your child the gift of a great education — STEM skills will last a lifetime, and as more jobs become automated, this knowledge will only increase in value.
- Hands-on learning: Build and create your robotic car from the included schematics
- Learn how to assemble electronics, build and program robots, and get first-hand experience in the future of automation
- OSOYOO’s Model 3 Robotic Smart Car Starter Kit is the perfect gift for anyone who is interested in learning valuable STEM skills
- Whether you are getting started in robotics, or are looking to get your kids interested in STEM, our Robot Smart Car Starter Kit is the perfect combination of learning while playing