OSOYOO Robot Rc Smart Car DIY Kit to Build for Adults Teens with Servo Power Steering Motor, WiFi, Bluetooth, Code Programmable Compatible with Arduino UNO
- Most Advanced Technology in the Market Today: the OSOYOO Robot Car kit features a servo power steering motor that controls the axles to turn the wheels. This electric power steering system enables a highly automated driving experience that imitates real-world full-sized vehicles
- Do-it-yourself Starter Robot Car Building Kit: allows adults, teens, and all students to learn valuable skills, fully compatible with Arduino UNO R3 board, it will help you learn about electronic circuits, programming sensors and actuators, the Internet of Things (IoT), coding, electronics, mechanical engineering and hands-on experience in robotics
- Package includes all the technical modules, parts, and sensors you need to build a fully functional robotic car: such as MCU board for R3, OSOYOO motor shield, OSOYOO ESP8266 WIFI shield, HC Bluetooth module, line tracking module, ultrasonic sensor, micro servo motor, battery, and charger
- Multifunctional and features all the highly advanced intelligent features and driving modes that you expect for a robot car: which includes: auto-go, line tracking, ultrasonic avoidance, Wifi IOT control, Bluetooth App control, compatible with Android and Apple IOS devices via an app developed in house exclusively for OSOYOO
- Step-by-step instructions, videos, and tutorials will show you detailed instructions on installing your new robotic car, with easy-to-understand circuit graphs, sample code, demo videos, and North American-based product support
WIFI IoT Controlled
OSOYOO ESP8266 WiFi Module integrates with Arduino Internet of Things (IoT) prototyping and learning modules. Support different Internet of Things protocols, including HTTP, UDP, MQTT, etc. We developed Apple iOS and Android apps for this robot kit. We optimized it to integrate with the robot car based on WiFi. You can rely on the app to control the robot through your iOS or Android device.
Universal Bluetooth Compatibility
Use the app to control your robot car with Bluetooth through any iOS or Android device. Share the experience with your kids, family, or friends; the app provides a virtual steering wheel and gear that allows you to imitate real-world driving.
Smart Obstacle Avoidance Feature
A cool and innovative feature, the OSOYOO robot smart car will automatically detect obstacles in front of it through the integrated sensors in any direction. The sensors send ultrasonic waves and calculate the distance, keeping your car away from a collision.
Loads of Fun with Line Tracking
The line tracking modules consist of sensors at the bottom of the car; you can program it to follow the track/line you designed. The system works with its infrared transmitter tube and an infrared receiver tube. Simply mark your track as a line on a flat surface, start the car and prompt it to follow the track; you can even make it race another robot car to see which one reaches the finish line first.
If you want to buy bulk quantity, please contact us for more discount!
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
This car kit is an intermediate challenge to build. I think a tween or teen could do this especially with the help of an adult. There is an app for this robot kit that allows you to drive it but I think the fun of this robot kit is the building of the robot itself. Most of the parts for this kit are reusable in other projects as they are independent of each other rather than being soldered into a main board like in some other kits. This independence makes building this kit a little bit harder but also offers more learning opportunities. Finally, this kit is complete as it comes with an arduino and a rechargeable battery so you won’t have go out and buy anything else for it.