OSOYOO Smart Home IoT Starter Kit V2 for Arduino MEGA2560,Learning STEM Electronic Engineering Coding ProgrammingShipping Policy | Refund Policy
Want to learn the Internet of Things (IoT)?
About this item
- LEARN HOW TO CODE, PROGRAM & AUTOMATE: Start learning about electronics and home automation to improve your knowledge of coding, programming, and electronic automation systems. This Kit is ideal for high school students, college coding courses, STEM teaching aids, science fairs, summer camps, hands-on centers, science clubs, self study, and anything related to STEM education.
- COMPLETE STARTER KIT: This is a starter kit for learning electronics, programming, IoT, and home automation. Based on the Arduino mega2560.
- INCLUDES TUTORIALS: Learn how to assemble, code, program, and automate each home feature and device with easy to follow step-by-step tutorials. All the necessary programs, libraries, codes, software, and driver installation files are also included in this starter pack.
- APP CONTROL FEATURES:Use OSOYOO IoT APP to remotely control devices. Please download it by searching 'OSOYOO IoT UDP robot car app' from Apple Store or Google Play Store (Android device).
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes Everything You Need To Build & Engineer Your IoT Home Kit: Wooden House Model, OSOYOO MEGA2560 Board, MEGA IoT Extension Board with an ESP12s Wi-Fi module, and various home automation devices: RFID, Flame Detection Modules, LED, Temperature & Humidity, PIR Motion Ultrasonic, Micro Servo Motor, 1602 I2C LCD Module, Button Modules, RGB Photosensitive, Buzzer, PnP Jumpers, Cables, & More.
OSOYOO Smart House IoT Learning Ki
- Learn and practice how to implement a simple DIY home automation setup using an Arduino microcontroller development kit.
- From controlling the room lights with your smartphone to scheduling events to occur automatically, home automation has taken convenience to a whole new level. Instead of using mechanical switches, you can now conveniently control all the devices in your home from your fingertips.
- In this Smart Home system, you can upload the temperature and humidity, light intensity, flame value, RFID status values, human pyroelectric infrared sensor status values and other data to the mobile APP at a certain time interval.
- This kit is a mock smart home where inhabitants can live independently and comfortably with the help of technology. In such a smart home, all the mechanical and digital devices are interconnected to form a network, which can communicate with each other and with the user to create an interactive space.
Plug and Play
- OSOYOO MEGA-IoT Shield is an Arduino shield which integrates the famous ESP-12S WiFi module and provides a low cost WiFi solution with any Arduino MEGA2560 projects.
- We redesigned the expansion board and cables by adding XH2.54 interfaces. which makes wiring become very handy and easy and almost impossible to make mistakes when installing sensors.
- We also reserved the pins on the board so DIY lovers can customize it and have more possibilities.
APP Control----OSOYOO IoT APP
- Phone app(OSOYOO iot udp robot car app) control devices.
- Please download it by searching 'OSOYOO iot udp robot car app' from Apple Store or Google Play Store (Android device).
Internet of Things (IoT)
- This unique kit is built as an introduction to the world of IoT.
- What is the Internet of Things? It's billions of embedded computers, sensors, and actuators all connected online. Once you have mastered basic programming skills, you can use these powerful devices to create a variety of useful system, such as doors that react to IC cards. This hands-on kit shows you how to start building your own fun and fascinating smart house.
- This kit uses Mega2560 as the main hardware platform and C/C++ to write sketches to build an amazing IoT project---smart home.
- It offers 16 example experiments, from beginning to advanced. After you complete all example experiments, you should be able to make your own projects using the different components the kit has.
Tutorial and Sample Projects:
The tutorial comes with Fritzing diagrams of the hardware connections and sample codes.
Practical, Professional and high-quality one-stop online courses are available to tell you how to connect devices using Blynk and Mega and let you master beginning to advanced functions of the smart house. After you complete reading the tutorials, you should be able to make your own projects using the different components the kit has.
- Teachers & Educators: Our kits are used in classrooms and home schools around the world to introduce STEM skills to people of all ages. Makes the perfect teaching aid for class demonstrations or science fairs
- Parents & Grandparents: Great for those moments when you want to keep yourself or your child occupied away from a screen. Fantastic project to spend quality time with your children while having fun and learning together.
- Everyone: who with a drive to learn more about Internet of Things; who are interested in programming ; who build electronic projects as a hobby.