BBC micro:bit V2 mianboardShipping Policy | Refund Policy
The BBC micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that lets you get creative with digital technology. You can code, customize, and control your micro:bit from anywhere! You can use your micro:bit for all sorts of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more.
The micro:bit is a project by the BBC in an effort to bring computer science education and STEM topics to every student in the United Kingdom. It is an open development board that works in sync with other onboard hardware components to get you started down the path of programming hardware.
At half the size of a credit card, you will be surprised at the amount of hardware each board is equipped with, including 25 red LED lights that can flash messages. There are two programmable buttons that can be used to control games or pause and skip songs on a playlist. The micro:bit can even detect motion and tell you which direction you’re heading. It can also use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to interact with other devices and the Internet.
- Nordic nRF52833 – 64 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller, 512 KB flash memory, 128 KB static RAM, 2.4 GHz Bluetooth low energy wireless networking provided by Nordic S113 SoftDevice, integrated temperature sensor.
- NXP/Freescale KL27Z – 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0+ core microcontroller, preprogrammed as a full-speed USB 2.0 controller, used as a communication interface between USB and the CPU.
- Either ST LSM303 or NXP FXOS8700 – 3-axis combined accelerometer and magnetometer sensor via I²C-bus.
- Knowles MEMS microphone with a built-in LED indicator.
- Jiangsu Huaneng MLT-8530 magnetic visual.
- MicroUSB connector, JST PH battery connector, 25-pin edge connector.
- Display consisting of 25 LEDs in a 5×5 matrix.
- Three tactile pushbuttons (two for applications, one for reset) and a touch sensor button.
BBC micro:bit V2 x 1
More detailed information see : https://osoyoo.com/2018/09/06/hardware-description-of-microbit/
The micro:bit board can used in these kits
OSOYOO STEM Kit for Micro:bit Model#2019011500 https://osoyoo.com/2019/06/13/osoyoo-steam-kit-for-microbit/
OSOYOO Basic kit for BBC Micro:bit Model# 2018007400
Free Shipping if order amount is over $60.00