OSOYOO 10 Pcs Sound Sensor Microphone Sound Detection Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi 2 3 3B+ 4 Robot Smart Car
- It has a built-in capacitive electret microphone which is highly sensitive to sound.
- This sensor can identify presence or absence of sound.
- They are small and lightweight. With a mounting hole,convenient for install and fixed.
- Sensitivity Adjustable : On the top of the sound sensor is a little flathead screw you can turn to adjust the sensitivity and analog output of the sound sensor.
- Online Tutorial is offered. and Size: 1.34*0.63inch / 3.4cm * 1.6cm
This is a sound sensor for breadboarding, it can be used with Arduino UNO, Nano, Mega 2560,micro bit, Teansy, ESP32 and Raspberry pi and more.We offer online tutorial:
For Arduino UNO R3 board ： http://osoyoo.com/2017/07/26/arduino-lesson-sound-detection-sensor/
For Raspberry Pi: http://osoyoo.com/2016/08/18/pi3-sound-sensor/ or http://1t.click/2BH
For micro bit： http://osoyoo.com/2018/09/17/micro-bit-lesson-using-the-sound-detection-sensor
This sensor can identify presence or absence of sound，but it can't recognize the frequence or volum, you'd better don’t use the module to collect sound signal.
It has 3 pins that needs to be connected to your Arduino. OUT Pin is connected to the Arduino input pin, GND is connected to the ground, the VCC is connected to +5V.
Working Voltage : 3.3V-5V
This unit draw only a bit of power, you can power it from a pin of Arduino or IO pin of Pi.
Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1 high and low levels)
Fixed bolt hole for convenient installation.
10 x sound sensor module