OSOYOO Starter Kit for Arduino, hardware and coding learning Model#LACC2006ADShipping Policy | Refund Policy
Get confidence from Osoyoo Products:
The OSOYOO Basic Starter Kit for Arduino is a perfect package for the beginners who want to get started with Arduino hardware programming.
You will quickly learn the basic for Arduino and will know how to apply your knowledge in practice. We have included numerous electronic parts to get you started on your new and exciting projects.
In addition to the complete set of hardware components (full list below) we have also included a DVD and online tutorials to guide you throughout your learning experience with us.
This kit is the perfect choice to start your journey for Arduino!
29 Lessons Included (DVD + Online)
We have prepared 29 detailed lessons to get you started with Arduino. Feel free to ask us any questions if you ever get stuck!
Lesson 1: About Arduino?
Lesson 2: OSOYOO basic Board for Arduino UNO
Lesson 3: Download and Install IDE
Lesson 4: What is a Sketch and How Does It Work?
Lesson 5: How to Install Additional Libraries
Lesson 6: Hello World
Lesson 7: Blink
Lesson xx: --------
See the Complete List of Lessons Below:
- OSOYOO basic board for Arduin UNO x1
- LED Pack (6 x Bright White, 6 x Red, 6 x Yellow, 6 x Green) x1
- Push Buttons x5
- Positive Buzzer x1
- Potentiometer (10kilohm adjustable resistor) x3
- Photoresistor (light sensor) x3
- TMP36 x1
- Tilt Sensor x1
- Infrared Remote Controller and Receiver (VS1838B) x1
- 1-digit 7 Segment LED Display (Common Cathode) x1
- 4-digit 7 Segment LED Display (Common Cathode) x1
- Alphanumeric I2C Liquid Crystal Display (16×2 LCD) x1
- Stepper Motor + Bridge x1
- SG90 Micro Servo Motor x1
- Resistors Package (20 x 200ohm, 20 x 1Kohm, 20 x 10Kohm, 5 x 1Mohm) x1
- Jumper Wires Pack (M/M Jumper x 20,F/F Jumper x 20, M/F Jumper x 20) x1
- Full Size Breadboard x1
- A to B USB Cable x1
- Capacitors (100nF x 5, 10nF x 5)
- 74HC595 x 2
- RGB LED