OSOYOO Mega 2560 Starter Kit for Arduino Hardware and Coding Learning with Tutorial
- This is a Luxury Starter Kit for Arduino , developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino. After you finishes all the projects in this kit, you are no more a beginner! You become an intermediate Arduino player.
- The kit has 21 Sample projects. Every project in this starter kit has detailed circuit graph, step-by-step tutorial and fully-tested Arduino sample codes which can save lots of your research time and speed up your learning progress. For detail, please check the following web page: http://osoyoo.com/2016/08/11/arduino-v3-2/
- You can learn the basic concepts of buttons, resistors, sensors, IR remote control and receivers, how to use sensors to detect environment(i.e. light, temperature), and how to use 74HC595 Shifting Register IC to extend Arduino Digital Ports.
- The kit is nicely packed in plastic box. This Luxury Starter kit include More than 34 kinds of different electronic components items.
- The kit is a useful tool for teachers and students to do science fair project, science lab experiments and science club competitions.
We have full tech support to assist you with setting Arduino, it's ideal for Arduino beginner & starter. For more Sample Code and DIY Project Tutorial, Pls go to the web: http://osoyoo.com/2016/08/11/arduino-v3-2/.
39 Projects for beginners:
L1: What is Arduino?
L2: Osoyoo UNO Board
L3: Osoyoo Mega2560 Board
L4: Osoyoo Uno vs Osoyoo Mega 2560
L5: Download and Install Arduino IDE
L6: What is a Sketch and how does it work?
L7: How to Install Additional Arduino Libraries
L8: Hello World
L11: Eight of Flowing Water Light
L12: PWM Control LED Brightness(Breathing Light)
L17: The Serial Monitor
L18: I2C LCD1602 Display
L20: One Digit 7-Segment LED Display
L21: 4 Digit 7 Segment LED Display
L23: 74HC595 with one digit 7-segment led display
L24: Digital Dice
L25: Traffic Light Controller
L26: IR RemoteControl
L27: Stepper Motor
L28: Stepper Speed Control
L30: 8×8 LED Matrix
L31： DHT11 Sensor
L32: Tilt Sensor Module
L33: 2-Channel Relay Module
L34： Sound Detection Sensor
L35: Hall Effect Sensor module
L36: TCRT5000 IR Track Sensor
L37: Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04
L38: PIR Motion Sensor
L39: IR Obstacle Avoidance Sensor