OSOYOO MEGA-IoT Extension Shield for Mega2560 BoardShipping Policy | Refund Policy
This ESP8266 is an ultra-low power UART WiFi module. The OSOYOO MEGA-IoT Shield is based on the ESP-12s with the ESP8266 WiFi chip. This shield is designed to easily connect your devices to the IoT world.
It is compatible with Arduino Mega2560, and possibly other pin compatible main boards.
Easy to use, plug and play.
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on.
- 3.3V power supply using advanced chip (with the official expansion board power chip ESP12S same), so 3.3V board for Arduino provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official chip work as normal, there is no gap.
- It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
- You can quickly switch DIP switch ESP8266-12 industrial grade WiFi stable operation mode (such as operating mode and upgrade mode) module, integrated serial chip, quickly flashing the firmware.
- Built-in 5V to 3.3V TTL level converter to prevent high-pressure TTL level of the WiFi module damage.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade WiFi module with a metal shield, immunity to interference.
- Onboard ESP8266-12 standard pitch leads to a stable industrial grade WiFi module all interfaces, enabling developers to easily develop deep.
- Use stackable design, it can continue to accumulate above the other modules, easy to use.
- Onboard four LED displays the status of ESP8266, namely PWR, L, STA