OSOYOO Smart House IoT Learning Kit for Arduino MEGA2560Shipping Policy | Refund Policy
FREE Shipping in USA
- LEARN HOW TO CODE, PROGRAM & AUTOMATE: Start learning about electronics and home automation to improve your knowledge of coding, programming, and electronic automation systems. This Kit is ideal for high school college coding courses, STEM teaching aids, science fairs, summer camps, hands-on centres, science clubs, self study, and anything related to STEM education.
- COMPLETE STARTER KIT: This is a starter kit for learning electronics, programming, IoT, and home automation. Fully compatible with Arduino mega2560.
- INCLUDES TUTORIALS: Learn how to assemble, code, program, and automate each home feature and device with easy to follow step-by-step tutorials. This also includes a tutorial on how to install local Blynk Servers in your PC with a Local Blynk Token. All the necessary programs, libraries, codes, software and driver installation files are also included in this starter pack.
- APP CONTROL FEATURES: Use Blynk(legacy) to remotely control and customize all the IoT features using your Android or IOS Device. Set up a Blynk with our step-by-step tutorial, and start using the in-app features. Note: The kit use the legacy version of blynk, needn't create an account for the legacy Blynk app, you can run a local free Blynk server in your PC. Our tutorial include one unit that how to install local Blynk Servers in your PC with a Local Blynk Token.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes Everything You Need To Build & Engineer Your IoT Home Kit: Wooden House Model, OSOYOO MEGA2560 Board, MEGA IoT Extension Board with an ESP12s wi-fi module, and various home automation devices: RFID, Flame Detection Modules,LED, Temperature & Humidity, PIR Motion Ultrasonic, Micro Servo Motor, 1602 I2C LCD Module, Button Modules, RGB Photosensitive, Buzzer, PnP Jumpers, Cables, & More.
OSOYOO Smart House IoT Learning Kit
- Learn and practice how to implement a simple DIY home automation setup .
- From controlling the room lights with your smartphone to scheduling events to occur automatically, home automation has taken convenience to a whole new level. Instead of using mechanical switches, you can now conveniently control all the devices in your home from your fingertips.
- In this Smart Home system, you can upload the temperature and humidity, light intensity, flame value, RFID status values, human pyroelectric infrared sensor status values and other data to the Blynk mobile APP at a certain time interval.
- This kit is a mock smart home where inhabitants can live independently and comfortably with the help of technology. In such a smart home, all the mechanical and digital devices are interconnected to form a network, which can communicate with each other and with the user to create an interactive space.
Plug and Play
- OSOYOO MEGA-IoT Shield is a shield for Arduino which integrates the famous ESP-12S WiFi module and provides a low cost WiFi solution with any coding projects.
- We redesigned the expansion board and cables by adding XH2.54 interfaces. which makes wiring become very handy and easy and almost impossible to make mistakes when installing sensors.
- We also reserved the pins on the board so DIY lovers can customize it and have more possibilities.
APP Control----Blynk (legacy)
- Phone app(blynk) control devices.
- Blynk was designed for the Internet of Things. It can control hardware remotely, it can display sensor data, it can store data, visualize it and do many other cool things.
- The kit use the legacy version of blynk, you needn't create an account for the legacy Blynk app, you can run a local free Blynk server in your PC. Our tutorial include one unit that how to install local Blynk Servers in your PC with a Local Blynk Token.
Internet of Things (IoT)
- This unique kit is built as an introduction to the world of IoT.
- What is the Internet of Things? It's billions of embedded computers, sensors, and actuators all connected online. Once you have mastered basic programming skills, you can use these powerful devices to create a variety of useful system such as doors that react to IC cards. This hands-on kit shows you how to start building your own fun and fascinating smart house.
- This kit uses Mega2560 as the main hardware platform and C/C++ to write sketches to build an amazing IoT project---smart home.
- It offers 16 example experiments, from beginning to advanced. After you complete all example experiments, you should be able to make your own projects using the different components the kit has.
Internet of Things with Blynk (legacy):
Blynk, known as the most user-friendly IoT platform, provides a way to build mobile applications in minutes.
- Build on the power of Blynk to configure smart home automation and build exciting IoT projects.
- Build IoT applications on Android and iOS platforms.
- Use Blynk cloud and Blynk server to connect devices.
- Blynk app is open source, and connection is stable.
Note: The kit use the legacy version of blynk, needn't create an account for the legacy Blynk app, you can run a local free Blynk server in your PC. Our tutorial include one unit that how to install local Blynk Servers in your PC with a Local Blynk Token.Note: The kit use the legacy version of blynk, needn't create an account for the legacy Blynk app, you can run a local free Blynk server in your PC. Our tutorial include one unit that how to install local Blynk Servers in your PC with a Local Blynk Token.
Tutorial and Sample Projects:
The tutorial comes with Fritzing diagrams of the hardware connections and sample codes.
Practical, Professional and high-quality one-stop online courses are available to tell you how to connect devices using Blynk and Mega and let you master beginning to advanced functions of the smart house. After you complete reading the tutorials, you should be able to make your own projects using the different components the kit has.
- Teachers & Educators: Our kits are used in classrooms and home schools around the world to introduce STEM skills to people of all ages. Makes the perfect teaching aid for class demonstrations or science fairs
- Parents & Grandparents: Great for those moments when you want to keep yourself or your child occupied away from a screen. Fantastic project to spend quality time with your children while having fun and learning together.
- Everyone: who with a drive to learn more about Internet of Things; who are interested in programming ; who build electronic projects as a hobby.