OSOYOO Python Hardware Programming Learning Kit with Raspberry Pi Pico boardShipping Policy | Refund Policy
- OSOYOO Python hardware Programming Learning kit
- Raspberry Pi Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces.
It is built on RP2040, a brand-new chip developed right here at Raspberry Pi. Whether you’re looking for a standalone board for deep-embedded development or a companion to your Raspberry Pi computer, or you’re taking your first steps with a microcontroller, this is the board for you.
For the Pico, we created the basic starter learning kit. We have prepared many interesting and practical projects for you, and collected a lot of authoritative related information, just turn on your computer and you can complete programming learning.
Raspberry Pi Pico Features :
RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
• Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
• 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
• Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
• USB 1.1 with device and host support ,Low-power sleep and dormant modes
• Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
• 26 × multi-function GPIO pins, Accurate clock and timer on-chip
• 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
• Temperature sensor,Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
Programming Languages and Tutorials
- We have operation video, PDF and online tutorials, everyone can easily learn to operate the Pico.
- We provide 3 programming languages: MicroPython、IDE(C/C++) and Piper(graphical programming). You can view different tutorials according to your needs