SX1276 LoRa Radio Wireless 862～930MHz UART Serial Module LoRaWAN Transmitter Receiver + 862～930MHz 3dBi SMA Antenna, Compatible with Arduino STM32 51 Single Chip MicrocomputerShipping Policy | Refund Policy
You can find more information in OSOYOO TechnologyWeb: How to Use the Uart LoRa Module with Arduino
Notice: If you're not familiar with LoRa wireless module, you'd better to buy two same frequency modules + antennas as you'll need two to transmit and receive data.
E32-900T20D is a 100mW wireless transceiver module, operates at 862～930MHz, based on original imported RFIC SX1276 fromSEMTECH.
The module adopts LoRa spread-spectrum technology, which means the transmitting distance is much longer than before. Widely used in various occasions: Meter Reading, Smart Home, Smart Agriculture, Smart Oil Field, Industrial Wireless Control, Environment Monitor, Temp/humidity Sensor and etc.
- IC : SX1276
- Operating Voltage: 2.3~5.5V
- Communication Level: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~+85℃
- Working Frequency: 862～930MHz (Default: 868MHz)
- Emission Current: 120mA
- Receive Current: 15ma
- Sleep Current: 4ma
- Maximum Transmitting Power: 20dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: -123 dBm (Air Data Rate: 2.4kbps)
- Test distance: 5.5km (In open and clear air, with maximum power, 5dBi antenna gain, height of 2.5m, Air Data Rate: 2.4kbps)
- Size: 21 * 36 mm (Without SMA)
- Antenna Type: SMA-K
- Communication Interface: UART (TTL Level)
- Buffer: 512 bytes buffer (Automatically sub-packaging with 58 bytes per package)
- 1 x LoRa UART Wireless Module
- 1 x LoRa SMA Antenna