OSOYOO Motor Shield V1.1 for Robot Car DIY KitShipping Policy | Refund Policy
About this item
The OSOYOO Motor Shield is based on the L293DD (datasheet), which is a monolithic integrated high voltage,high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors.To prevent board damages, all driver lines are diode protected from back EMF. The maximum supply voltage supported by this board is 20V
It uses a L293DD chip which deliveries output current up to 1.2A each channel. it requires a 6V to 15V power supply to power the motor and also includes an on-board 5V voltage regulator for powering the driver chip. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Arduino board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
You can use UNO R3 microcontroller and add external components to complete a variety of amazing experiments, such as smart robot DIY. When DIY your robot, it is necessary to use the motor driver board to drive the DC motors, however, sometimes need to connect the motor drive board to UNO using lots of jumper wires, pretty inconvenient.
The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
This board also provides direction LED indicators for both channels and this is very usefull during setup stage to verify the firmware behaviour; the led indicators work also without appling a real motor to the output.
- Standard pin out for UNO Shield
- Based on L293DD motor driver chip
- Drive 2 DC Motor or 1 Stepper
- External power input available
- External power switch
- RST button
- 5V/3.3V/GND power interfaces
- Motor driver power switch jumper
- Hardware uart interface/Software uart interface
- Sensors interfaces
- All gpio pin out
- Motor related convenient wiring via jumpers
- 4 direction indicator lights
- Heat sink for better performance
- Wifi IoT add-on function when working with OSOYOO WIFI module (https://osoyoo.com/2020/12/20/osoyoo-esp8266-wi-fi-module/)
- Bluetooth function when working with HC-02 Bluetooth module (https://osoyoo.store/products/hc02-bluetooth-module-for-osoyoo-robot-car?variant=22561056948342)
The Driver IC and Heat sink may become very hot when working with current more than 1000mA.
- Logical part of the input voltage VD: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended):7 ~ 12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Logical part of the work current Iss: <36mA
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 1.2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 Celsius)
- Control signal input level: High 2.3V low -0.3V
- Working temperature: -25 + 130 Celsius
- Screw power socket: 5.0mm pitch terminal
- belt clip and can be controlled via front row access signal
- Drive Type: Dual power H-bridge driver
- Pin occupancy: D7 ~ D10 direct drive motor
- Supports PWM / PLL mode motor speed cont
- Weight 29 g
- Dimensions 68.5 x 53 mm