OSOYOO Model-X Motor Driver Module for OSOYOO V2.0 Robot Car(model#2017003700)Shipping Policy | Refund Policy
About this item
The OSOYOO Model-X Motor Driver Module is an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15- lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage , high current dual full-bridge driver de-signed to accept standard TTL logic level sand drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the in-put signals .The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together rand the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor. An additional Supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage
OSOYOO Model-X Motor Driver Module is an improved L298N module which has newly designed wiring sockets and can greatly simplify the assembly procedure and wire connection stability.
- High operating voltage, which can be up to 40 volts;
- Large output current, the instantaneous peak current can be up to 3A;
- With 25W rated power;
- Two built in H-bridge, high voltage, large current, full bridge driver, which can be used to drive DC motors, stepper motors, relay coils and other inductive loads.
- Using standard logic level signal to control.
- Able to drive a two-phase stepper motor or four-phase stepper motor, and two-phase DC motors.
- Adopt a high-capacity filter capacitor and a freewheeling diode that protects devices in the circuit from being damaged by the reverse current of an inductive load, enhancing reliability
- The module can utilize the built-in stabilivolt tube 78M05 to obtain 5v from the power supply. But to protect the chip of the 78M05 from damage, when the drive voltage is greater than 12v, an external 5v logic supply should be used.
- Drive voltage: 5-35V; logic voltage: 5V
- PCB size: 4.2 x 4.2 cm