OSOYOO 3.5 inch LCD Touch Screen Display SPI 128MHz 60Hz TFT Monitor for Raspberry Pi 4 , Pi 3B+ ,Pi 3,Pi 2,Pi ZeroShipping Policy | Refund Policy
- Support 128MHz SPI signal input ; Refresh Rate is 60Hz; Screen can display stable without Flicker , but we don't suggest you buy it for gaming.
- 3.5-inch touchscreen works with fingertips. The resolution is 320*480, and it can be adjusted by the software.
- Compatibel OS: Raspbian, Kali and Ubuntu. SPI interface for portable or miniature projects.
- Easy to setup and start-up.It comes with a user manual,please followed the link in the user manual to download driver&image. Raspberry Pi and microSD card are NOT included in package.
- Support double screen display，but need install the FBCP software driver firstly.
It's powered by the gpio pins
Compatibel OS: Raspbian, Kali and Ubuntu.we offer driver and image.
Original Resolution: 480*320
Refresh rate: 60Hz,Support play video.
The speed interface of SPI can up to 128M,It can display stable without Flicker
Same size as the Raspberry Pi, perfectly compatible and can be directly inserted into any version of the Raspberry Pi (Raspberry Pi ZeroW, A, A+, B, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+)
Raspberry Pi Board not included.
This screen can be used for a multitude of purposes:
1.screen for Raspberry Pi
2.As a monitor to tell you status of a remote project.
3.Be used in DIY projects.such as digital door viewer,a wrist mounted computer, robot projects.
Can I use my own OS （image）to run?-
Does the driver work with noob raspbian?
----Yes, just follow the instruction sheet to download and install the driver would work.
Support double screen display?
--Yes.but need install the FBCP software driver firstly.
Can adjust the resolution by the software?
Does the screen can rotate?
--Yes, it can rotate 90°, 180°,270°.
Is there a way to adjust the brightness?
1x 3.5 inches touch screen
1x user manual
Note: there's a thin translucent film on the screen,you can move it when you use.